To schedule your own session contact me @ phone (307) 270-7028 or michaelamarieneth@gmail.com

October 12, 2015

Sean&Michaela + Couple

Lucky am I to have my own camera equipment to do this whenever I get the inkling...
Lucky am I to have a husband that willingly takes photos with me whenever I ask...
Lucky am I to have a best friend that will push the capture button after I have everything set up so I don't have to use a timer and run... :)


 NETH ~ Est. May 24, 2013

Success in marriage is more than finding the right person. It's a matter of being the right person.
 Just sharing this one because I'm pretty sure it's my favorite.

A special shout out to my best friend Tony for letting me boss him constantly
 while he took these photos. He did a fantastic job and I can't thank him enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment